W.P chemical is a product for wood coating which applied to oily timber (for ex: kapur, oak, pine...). It prevents oil leakage (sap-wood) from the wood surface and protects the lacquer film against the weather effect.
* Solid content: 50%
* Density at 30oC: 0.80 - 0.90, PH: 7.5
* Capacity of deeply penetrating into timber without changing natural wood color
* Not dissolve in vegetable oil
* Non – effect on lacquer coating film characteristic
* Drying times: 6 hours
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
* Mixing ratio:
- W.P (A) : 1
- W.P (B) Catalyst: 1
1. Prepare wood surface: sanding with P240 abrasive paper
2. Dip or spray W.P chemical on wood surface
3. Expose products within 6 - 8 hours in the room temperature
4. Sand with P320 abrasive paper (for making surface clean)
5. Continue common product finishing.
* Product should be stocked at cool,dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals.Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.