PUBTXX is a synthetic, 2K, high quality lacquer. It is easy-to-use for Interior wooden furniture. PUBTXX lacquer has good adhesion, superior solid and high durability. In addition, it is good solvent and water resistance.
* Color: Clear light amber or white liquid.
* Gloss: 10 – 95%; non-volatile content: 45 ± 3%.
* Good water, solvent resistance
* Good adhesion, no blistering and no cracking
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. PRODUCT RANGE
* PU sanding sealer & PUBTXX Topcoat (gloss & matt based on requirement)
* PU Thinner
* PU Hardener
III. MIXING RATIO
* PU lacquer (inclusive of PU sealer and Topcoat) : 2
* PU Hardener : 1
* PU Thinner : 2
IV. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. PU Sealer by spray gun: 01 or 02 coats depending on requirement
4. PUBTXXTopcoat: Mix Topcoat and color as instructed ratio. Completely spray 2 passes.
5. Keep the products dry within 24 - 48 hours (depending on film thickness), then packing.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.