High grade preservative oil OBT– LP127 is specialized in outdoor furniture. It penetrates into timber deeply without changing wood color. It improves durable properties, weather resistance, anti micro – organism such as: mould, fungus, alga…
* Color: Light-brown
* Non-volatile content: 38% ± 3%
* Density at 30oC: 0.83 ±0.05 g/mL
* Drying times: 8 hours
* Fast dry; high water resistance; effectively preventing wooden substrate from fungi attack
* Nice odor after oil gets dry
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Apply Oil OBT - LP127 on wood surface by dipping within 2-3 minutes, then use mops to clean. For color species, wipe Color Stain (Stain SBM, Stain SBM.OD, StainSC)
3. Air-dry in 8 hours, after that can be packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C– 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Oil ingredients are flammable chemicals; keep away from heat and flame.
* Used mop are soaked into tank of water (oil and used mop are inflammable easily by Oxygen naturally under dry air)
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.