High Grade wood preservative oil - OBT02 is specialized in outdoor furniture. It penetrates deeply into timber without changing wood color and it improves durable properties, weather resistance, anti micro – organism such as: mould, fungus, alga…
* Color: Light brown; vegetable oil odor
* Solid content: 50%
* Density at 30oC: 0.87 ±0.09g/mL
* Drying time: 8 hours.
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
OBT02 can be mixed with Iron oxide pigment to make color oil.
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding
2. Apply OBT02 Oil on wood surface by wiping or dipping. Then, mop with clean cotton.
3. Air-dry product in 8 hours
4. Cover more a coat of preservative oil (OBT01N and OBT LP127) on surface of species
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C– 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Oil ingredients are flammable chemicals; keep away from heat and flame.
* Used mop are soaked into tank of water (oil and used mop are inflammable easily by Oxygen naturally under dry air)
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth