High quality preservative Oil - OBT01 is a product based on Alkali refined oil, special use for outdoor furniture. It penetrates into timber deeply, improving durable properties, weather resistance, anti micro – organism such as: mould, fungus, alga…
* Color: Light yellow, vegetable oil odor
* Alkali refined linseed oil content: > 50%
* Density at 30oC: 0.78 ±0.05 g/mL
* High water, biologic resistance
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Dipping wood products into OBT01 tank within 2-3 minutes, then dry and use mops to clean again.
3. Air-dry in 2 - 3 hours, after that can be packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C– 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Oil ingredients are flammable chemicals; keep away from heat and flame.
* Used mop are soaked into tank of water (oil and used mop are inflammable easily by Oxygen naturally under dry air)
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth