Mineral oil is a by-product in the distillation of petroleum. It is transparent colorless oil composed of alkenes and cyclic paraffin. Mineral oil is sold in a less viscous form as a wooden cutting board preservative. It is excellent at protecting wood from moisture.
* Color: transparent with odorless
* Specific gravity: 0, 84±0.05g/mL at 30°C
* Boiling point: 260 - 3300C
* Insoluble in water
* Good penetrating into timber and make a bright color of wood
II. APPLICATION METHODS
1. Prepare wood's surface: Sanding.
2. Stain color ( if any)
3. Dip the wood in the mineral oil tank and wiping by clean clothes.
4. Expose product within some hours, after that can be packed.
III. STORAGE CONDITIONS
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C– 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Oil ingredients are flammable chemicals; keep away from heat and flame.
* Used clothes are soaked into tank of water (oil and used clothes are inflammable easily by Oxygen naturally under dry air)
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.