NC (Nitrocellulose lacquer) is a synthesis, easy-to-use, high quality lacquer. It’s suitable for indoor wooden furniture. Hard film; good thickness and adhesion; good water, solvent resistance; no cracking, no blistering.
* Color: Clear and white
* Solid content: 42 ±3% (by weight)
* Water resistance (hot and cold water)
* Good adhesion, high gloss, fast dry paint film, easy-to-use
* Fast dry paint film, more convenient
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards.
II. PRODUCT RANGE
* NC Sanding Sealer & NC Topcoat (gloss & matt as requirement).
* NC Thinner & Super Thinner (used when humid or hot weather).
III. MIXING RATIO
* NC lacquer (inclusive of NC Sealer and NC Topcoat) : 1
* NC Thinner :1.5 - 2
* Add 5- 10% super thinner if necessary.
IV. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. NC Sealer: 01 or 02 coats depends on requirement
4. NC Topcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio, completely spray 2 passes.
5. Air-dry product, after 8 hours, packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.