PAK is a synthesis, useful, high quality lacquer. It is suitable for wooden products and metal products.
* Color: transparent
* Solid content: 41 ±3% (by weight)
* Film: smooth and clear
* High water resistance (hot and cold water).
* Good adhesion, no peeling and no cracking on metal substrate. Rich colors development as required.
* Drying time about 90 - 120 minutes
II. MIXING RATIO
* PAK lacquer : 1
* PAK Thinner :1.5
III. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Surface Preparation: Brushing the products surface clean by clothes ( lubricating oil can cause the film peeling off)
2. Topcoat by spray gun
a. Mixing ratio: 1: 1.5
b. Viscosity : 11 – 14 sec (by BS4 Cup)
c. Add suitable ratio of stain color, if any
d. Spray 2 passes equally
e. Air drying product within 6- 8 hours, and can be packed
f. To spray 01 time or more depends on product requirements.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.