PUVS-041110 lacquer is a high quality two component polyurethane lacquer. It is suitable for wood products indoor which requires high hardness of surface and for wooden floorings. It has good adhesion, anti-scratch, and water resistance – solvent resistance.
* Color: amber liquid
* Solid content: 50±3%.
* Various sheen, no cracking, no peeling.
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. MIXING RATIO :
- PU sealer/ PU hardener/ PU thinner: 2/ 1/ 2
- PUVS-041110 topcoat/ PUVS-041110 hardener/ PUTXXT thinner: 2/ 1/ 2
- Coverage ratio : 5-6m2 / 1 Kg
III. GENERAL PROCEDURE :
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. PU Sealer: Mix sealeras recommended ratio 01 or 02 coats depends on requirement. Sanding after 60 – 90 minutes.
4. PUVS-04110Topcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio, completely spray 2 passes.
5. Air-dry product, after 24 hours, packed.
IV. PRESERVATION :
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under 400C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
V. SAFETY :
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.