Teak Fix is an aqueus product based on water-based system. It is suited for porous wood substrates, making them easy to clean, remain clean longer, show no unsightly dark water streaks and less the growth of micro-organism. Especially, it can make water bead in the wood surface and chewing gum cannot be stuck on.
* Appearance: Opaque liquid.
* Density at room temperature: Approx 1.01±0.10g/mL
* pH: 6.0 - 7.0
* Flash point: >900C
* Drying times at room temperature: 30 – 45 minutes.
* Non-yellowing outdoor.
II. APPLICATION METHOD
* The wood surface treated must be porous, clean and no coating before. Dirt, oil, grime, algae and moss must be removed
* Easy to apply: by wiping or spraying
* To make the better beading effect one layer of Teak Fix is needed (the first layer must be well-dried).
* After finishing with Teak Fix, do not apply any top-coating.
* Pack after 2 -3 hours of air drying.
III. STORAGE CONDITIONS
* The product must be stored indoors at dry and cool place, avoiding direct sunlight (under room temperature ≤ 350C)
* Keep the container tightly closed before and after using
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are must be worn when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.
* Keep away from heat, spark and flame