Wood preservative oil OBT-FD262 is used for protecting out-doors wooden product. It is made of vegetable oil modified with urethane resins, special resins and iron oxide pigments. Wood colored oil OBT-FD262 is a high quality product and easy to use. It improves durable colors, protecting wood surface from sunlightand weather effect.
* Specific gravity: 0,90±0.09g/mL at 30°C.
* Good penetrating into timber without changing natural wood color
* High water, solvent resistance : White spirit
* Drying time: 6 – 8 hours
* High durable colorsnot faded under sunlight and weather effect
* Easy to use: dipping,spraying and wiping by clean clothes
* Colors: accordingto customer’s requirements.
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding
2. Dip products into wood colored oil OBT-FD262 tank and wiping by clean clothes
3. Expose products within 6 - 8 hours in the room temperature, after that packing.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C– 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Oil ingredients are flammable chemicals; keep away from heat and flame.
* Used clothes are soaked into tank of water (oil and used clothes are inflammable easily by Oxygen naturally under dry air)
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth