PUBTVS lacquer is a high quality two component polyurethane lacquer. It is used for wooden floor. PUBTVS lacquer has good adhesion, hardness, and high durable (no peeling, high mar, water & solvent resistance).
* Color: Amber
* Gloss: 10 – 95%
* Solid content: 50 ± 3%.
* Good solvent, water resistance
* Good adhesion, no peeling and no cracking, high mar resistance
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards.
II. APPLICATION METHOD
* Mixing ratio: PUBTVS Topclear / PU Hardener / PU Thinner.
2 / 1 / 2
* Coverage: 5m2 - 6m2 -/ 1 kg
III. GENERAL PROCEDURES:
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. PU Sealer by spray gun: 01 or 02 coats depending on requirement
4. PUBTVSTopcoat: Mixing Topcoat and color as instructed ratio. Completely spray 2 passes.
5. Keep the products dry within 24 hours (depending on film thickness), then packing.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.