High grade Wood preservative Oil - OBT01N is specialized in exterior wood furniture. It penetrates deeply into timber without changing wood color and it improves durable properties, weather resistance, anti micro – organism such as: mould, fungus, alga…
* Color: Light brown, vegetable oil odor
* Density at 30oC: 0.81 ±0.05 g/mL
* Drying time: 8 hours
* Penetrating deeply into timber without changing wood color
* High water resistance
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding
2. Stain color (if any)
3. Apply OBT01N Oil on wood surface by wiping or dipping. Then, mop with clean cotton.
4. Air-dry in 2 - 3 hours, after that can be packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C– 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Oil ingredients are flammable chemicals; keep away from heat and flame.
* Used mop are soaked into tank of water (oil and used mop are inflammable easily by Oxygen naturally under dry air)
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth