High quality Colored Stain SP3010 is easy-to-use for staining and protecting out-door wooden products. It is made of from vegetable oil modified with Urethane resins and Iron Oxide pigments. It improves durable colors, protecting products from sunlight and weather effect. It uses for products have dark color as the color Topcoat on the wood surface after dipping color oil.
* Good adhesion on the wood surface after dipping color oil and make a bright color of wood.
* High durable colors not faded under sunlight and weather effect
* Drying time: 4– 6 hours
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Apply Colored Stain (OBT-CRF; OBT02)
3. Air-dry at room temperature for 4 – 6 hours
4. Cover Colored Stain SP3010 + 20% Additive SP
5. Air-dry products for 6 - 8 hours, then, packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.